Soft sand, rolling waves, and endless sunshine. What’s not to love? From island hopping in the Philippines to learning to surf in Nicaragua and finding hidden coves in the Dominican Republic, beach vacations have always been some of my favourite breaks.
They are good for your mind, body and soul, but it’s sometimes tough to find the perfect words to capture your emotions. So if you’re looking for some awesome beach quotes for Instagram, you’ve come to the right place.
I’ve spent hours compiling the most comprehensive list of the best beach quotes you’ll find online, from funny beach captions to romantic beach quotes – these sayings are guaranteed to get you in that summer mood and smiling.
Short Beach Quotes and Sayings
- Life is better in flip flops.
- I need vitamin sea.
- Good times and tan lines.
- Sandy toes. Sunkissed nose.
- Good vibes happen on the tides.
Fun Beach Quote
- Sand on, stress off.
- Beach hair, don’t care.
- I wonder if the beach misses me.
- Memories are made in flip flops.
- High tides & Good vibes.
Short Beach Captions Instagram
- Salty hair, don’t care.
- B.E.A.C.H.: Best Escape Anyone Can Have
- I need some beach therapy.
- Salt in the air. Sand in my hair.
- Life’s a beach, find your wave.
Sassy Beach Captions
- Keep calm and beach on.
- Salt water heals all wounds.
- If you’re not barefoot, then you’re overdressed.
- A cloudy day at the beach is still a day at the… beach!
More Short Beach Sayings
- All you need is a good dose of vitamin sea.
- Sunshine is the best medicine.
- Vacation mode: activated.
- If in doubt paddle out.
- Beach bum.
- Happy as a clam.
Short Beach Captions for Instagram
- Beach, please!
- Salty and sweet.
- Just a fish out of water.
- The tans fade, but the memories last a lifetime.
- Less worries, more sunshine.
Caption for Beach Photo
- The ocean breeze puts my mind at ease.
- The beach is calling and I must go.
- I’ve got sunshine on my mind.
- Life is simple, just add water.
- Beach Daze Always.
Funny Beach Quotes and Funny Beach Puns
- Tropic like it’s hot.
- Just hanging with my gull-friends.
- Feeling fintastic.
- If you need to reach me, call me on my shell.
- Keep palm and carry on.
Sea Quotes for Instagram
- Seas the day.
- Don’t worry, beach happy.
- Life’s a beach.
- The beach gives me porpoise.
- Talk to the sand.
Funny Beach Instagram Captions
- Beach you to it.
- Girls just wanna have sun.
- I’m pretty sure my birthstone is a sea shell.
- I can sea clearly now.
- Beachology. Be shore of yourself. Don’t be crabby. Let your worries drift away. Drown out pier pressure. Soak up positive energy. Seas life’s moments.
More Funny Beach Captions 2023
- Advice from the Ocean: Be shore of yourself. Come out of your shell. Take time to coast. Avoid pier pressure. Sea life’s beauty. Don’t get so tide down on work that you miss out on life’s beautiful waves.
- Shell yeah!
- I don’t wanna be tide down.
- Gone to the beach. Be back never.
- Shell-abrate good times.
Caption about Beach
- Eat. Beach. Sleep. Repeat.
- Sea la vie!
- Having a whale of a time.
- Giving in to pier pressure.
- Long time, no sea.
Summer Beach Instagram Captions
- If there’s a will there’s a wave.
- No one likes shady beaches.
- Happiness comes in waves.
- Sun of a beach.
- Resting beach face.
- Namast’ay at the beach.
Beach Love Quotes
- Aloha beaches!
- I love you to the shore line and back.
- You’re the piña to my colada.
- We mermaid for each other.
- I’m an aquaholic.
- How to have a beach body: 1. Have a body 2. Go to the beach
Romantic Beach Quotes Instagram
- Let’s go somewhere the sun kisses the ocean.
- You’re the only fish in the sea for me.
- Leave footprints of love and kindness wherever you go.
- “Individually we are one drop. Together we are an ocean.” – Ryunosuke Satoro
- “Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.” – Sarah Kay
- I followed my heart, and it led me to the beach.
Beach Insta Captions
- “The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul.” –Robert Wyland
- “The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” – Jacques Yves Cousteau
- “You’re not a wave, you’re a part of the ocean.” – Mitch Albom
- “No words can express, The depth of her contentment, As she walks along the beach. As the waves lap against the shores, They create the rhythm of her life. Balmy breeze kiss, Her sun-bronzed skin, And she wonders… Could there ever be a greater destiny, Than to be born with a love, For the treasures of the sea? Here, she is home” – Suzy Toronto
Beach Day Quotes
Find the perfect beach day quote to accompany your beach excursion.
- “Every day should be a beach day.” – Unknown
- A good beach day keeps the doctor away.
- “A day at the beach is never lost time. When the warm grains of sand touch our hearts, we know we’re in the right place.”
- “Time wasted at the beach is time well spent.” – Unknown
- Wherever you go, bring your own sunshine.
Captions for Beach Photos
- Happiness is a day at the beach.
- “May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand in your shoes.”
- “Beach Rules: Soak up the sun. Ride the waves. Breathe the salty air. Feel the breeze. Build sandcastles. Rest, relax, reflect. Collect seashells. Bare-feet required.” – Unknown
- “A pool just isn’t the same as the ocean. It has no energy. No life.” –Linda Gerber
Beautiful Quotes about the Beach
- Sky above, sand below, peace within.
- We dream in colors borrowed from the sea.
- “She loves the serene brutality of the ocean, loves the electric power she felt with each breath of wet, briny air.” – Holly Black
- “For her the ocean was more than a dream, it was a place she needed to visit to find herself. And when she returned to the city, you could see the sun in her eyes, the wind in her hair, and taste the infinite salt in her lips.” – Jose Chavez
- “To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude.” –Jeanne Moreau
Beach IG Captions
- “Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature’s simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard.” –Psyche Roxas-Mendoza
- “I read and walked for miles at night along the beach, writing bad blank verse and searching endlessly for someone wonderful who would step out of the darkness and change my life. It never crossed my mind that that person could be me.” – Anna Quindlen
- “Waves tossed themselves against the shore, dragging grit and sand between their nails as they were slowly pulled back out to sea.” – Holly Black
- “In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is the story of the earth.” – Rachel Carson
- “The calming movement of the sea along with the restless ocean breeze gently caresses me creating a soothing trance which lulls me to a place of peace.” – M. L. Borges, By The Sea
Best Beach Quotes for Instagram
- Friends, Sun, Sand and Sea, that sounds like a summer to me.
- I want to be wild, beautiful, and free. Just like the sea.
- The sand may brush off, the salt may wash clean, the tans may fade, but the memories will last forever.
- “Like seashells we are beautiful and unique each with a story to tell” – Unknown
- “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
Beach Photo Captions
- “My sense of direction leads me one way: to the beach.” – Unknown
- “I’ll have a side of beach with my morning coffee” – Unknown
- “If there’s heaven for me, I’m sure it has a beach attached to it.” – Jimmy Buffett
- “Feeling stressed? There’s a beach for that.” – Unknown
- “Life’s a beach, and I’m just playing in the sand” – Unknown
- Dear Ocean, thank you for making us feel tiny, humble, inspired, and salty …all at once.
Beach Life Quotes
- “A walk on the beach soothes the soul”
- “The waves of the sea help me get back to me.” – Jill Davis
- “In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans” – Kahlil Gibran
- “It doesn’t matter where you go in life, as long as you go to the beach” – Unknown
- “At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.” –Sandy Gingras
Best Captions for Beach Pictures
- “You never really know what’s coming. A small wave, or maybe a big one. All you can really do is hope that when it comes, you can surf over it, instead of drown in its monstrosity.” – Alysha Speer
- “The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective.” – Beyoncé
- “Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone.” – Unknown
- “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” – Rumi
Beach Vacation Quotes
- “Every time I slip into the ocean, it’s like going home.” – Sylvia Earle
- Let the waves hit your feet, and the sand be your seat.
- “The sea! the sea! the open sea!, The blue, the fresh, the ever free!” — Bryan W. Procter
- “Catch a wave and you’re sitting on top of the world.” – The Beach Boys
- “There’s no place like home except for the beach.” – Unknown
- “After a visit to the beach, it’s hard to believe that we live in a material world.” – Pam Shaw
Captions for the Beach
- “Only at the beach can we go a splishin’ and a splashin’.”- Kate Summers
- “To escape and sit quietly on the beach — that’s my idea of paradise.” – Emilia Wickstead
- “I look my best when I’m totally free, on holiday, walking on the beach.” – Rosamund Pike
- “I believe in the ocean curing all bad moods. I believe in the waves wiping away worries. I believe in seashells bringing good luck. I believe in toes in the sand grounding my soul.” – Unknown
Quotes about Beach and Life
- “Sometimes in the waves of change we find our true direction.” -Unknown
- “Life takes you down many paths, but my favorite ones lead to the beach.” –Unknown
- “My life is like a stroll upon the beach, as near to the ocean’s edge as I can go.” – Henry David Thoreau
- Never give up for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
- “Dance with the waves, move with the sea. Let the rhythm of the water set your soul free.” –Christy Ann Martine
Beach Day Captions
- “I like anywhere with a beach. A beach and warm weather is all I really need.” – Rob Gronkowski
- “I want to run the beach’s length, because it never ends.” – Deborah Ager
- “The beach is not always a place, sometimes it’s a feeling.” – Unknown
- “To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me” – Isaac Newton
Beach Vibes Quotes
141. “I could never stay long enough on the shore; the tang of the untainted, fresh, and free sea air was like a cool, quieting thought.” – Helen Keller
142. “On the beach, you can live in bliss.” – Dennis Wilson of the Beach Boys
143. “Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, going to Disneyland, having fun.” – Brian Wilson
145. “Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think.“
Beach Caption Instagram
146. “What I want in a good beach read is sunshine, drama, easy-reading and transportation to another world and other people’s problems.” – Jane Green
148. “You all want to know what my dream is? Very simple. To walk along the beach, holding the hand of my lover.”
149. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
150. “A beach is not only a sweep of sand, but shells of sea creatures, the sea glass, the seaweed, the incongruous objects washed up by the ocean.” – Henry Grunwald
Caption for Beach Photos
151. “Under the boardwalk, down by the sea, on a blanket with my baby is where I’ll be.” — The Drifters
152. Only worry in the world – is the tide gonna reach my chair? – Zac Brown Band
153. “The cure for anything is saltwater—sweat, tears, or the sea.”— Isak Dinesen
Instagram Beach Captions
154. Mermaid kisses and starfish wishes
155. Saltwater cures all wounds
156. Happier than a seagull with a French fry
157. Ocean air, salty hair
158. ‘Tis the sea-sun.
159. “I wish that Beach Therapy was covered by my Health Insurance.”
That’s 160 Quotes about Beach
I hope you’ve managed found this bumper list of beach quotes 2023 helpful and have been able to find the perfect beach quote you were looking for.
I’d love to know which one is your favourite, and if I’ve missed any inspiration beach quotes then please let me know in the comments below.
Love inspirational quotes and captions?
Check out these travel quotes to motivate you to book your next adventure.
- Sea Captions for Instagram
- Captions for Sunsets
- Summer Captions
- Road Trip Quotes
- Quotes about Exploration
- Sunrise Captions for Instagram
- Mountain Quotes
- Best Nature Quotes
- Outdoor Quotes
- Hiking Quotes
- Waterfall Quotes
- Solo Travel Quotes
- Travel with Friends Quotes
- Funny Travel Quotes
- Miami Quotes
- London Quotes
- Captions about California for Instagram
- Arizona Quotes
- If you prefer visuals check out my Pinterest board dedicated to Quotes and Captions.