Whilst traveling solo or with your partner can be fun, there’s something special about going on a trip with friends. From the late night sessions pre-planning your travels to the shared memories of past adventures, traveling with friends couldn’t be better. But if you’re still on the fence and need inspiration, check out these 40 hand picked travel quotes with friends that will motivate you to plan your next travel adventure and explore the world with your closest friends.
Why Should You Travel With Friends?
Traveling with friends is one of the best experiences you can share together. There are plenty of practical reasons why it’s helpful to have someone you know by your side whilst you’re exploring the world, but there are also lots of ways that traveling together can build your friendship and make your bond even stronger.
10 Simple Reasons Why Travelling With Friends is a Good Idea
- You’ll never end up sitting next to a stranger on a long haul flight, train or bus journey.
- You’ll have people you trust, that you can leave your bags with when you need.
- You’ll have friends to take photos of you so you won’t need to bother strangers.
- You can take less luggage if you travel with friends, by splitting some of the practical items like plug adapters and hair dryers etc.
- You’ll have friends to plan your adventure with, which means less planning for you, but also more people to bounce ideas off, and learn travel tips from.
- Travelling as a group is often cheaper, as you can hire an apartment or a car together, which would be considerably more expensive if you were traveling solo or with just a partner. Meaning your travel savings will last longer and that you can go further on your adventures.
- Nothing develops a deeper bond with your true friends than traveling together and making lifelong memories.
- You’ll have people who know you, who will be there for you no matter what.
- After the memorable trip you’ll have friends to relive all those awesome travel stories with for years to come.
- Whilst traveling with your friends will sometimes test your friendship to it’s limits, you’ll have the opportunity to grow even closer to your friends as you are confronted with challenging situations that you’ll have to battle and get through together.
40 Travel with Friends Quotes
Below are 40 of the best quotes about traveling with friends, taken from song writers, authors, cartoonists, a footballer and most surprisingly Winnie the Pooh!
So whether you’re searching for the ideal travel Instagram captions or desperately waiting for your next road trip with friends, these quotes will inspire you to make the most of your holiday with friends. Feel free to copy and paste these friends quotes, or share them with your buddies.
1. “Friends that travel together, stay together.” – Unknown
2. “Travel is better with friends.” – Unknown
3. “In life, it’s not where you go – it’s who you travel with.” – Charles M. Schulz
4. “Good friends follow you anywhere.” – Winnie the Pooh
5. “There is an unspoken bond you create with the friends you travel with.” – Unknown
6. “If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African proverb
Adventure with Friends Quotes
Human beings naturally bond with those who share similar goals to them and bond even more with those who share the same special moment – whether it be hiking an active volcano in Guatemala, going in search of the Northern Lights in Arctic Norway, or hot air ballooning over the temples of Bagan in Myanmar. These moments spent travelling with friends will resonate with each and everyone of you forever. So to inspire your intrepid travels here are some of the best quotes about adventure with friends.
7. “Sometimes all you need is a great friend and thirst for adventure.” – Unknown
8. “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.” – Unknown
9. “Sharing adventures means enjoying them 100% more.” – Unknown
10. “Everyone needs this friend that calls and says, “Get dressed, we’re going on an adventure.” – Unknown
Best Friend Travel Quotes
There’s nothing like traveling the world with your best friend. You’ll be able to share travel memories and adventures with someone you know will always have your back. So whether you’re excitedly waiting for your next trip or you’re looking for the perfect travel with friends captions for your summer vacation photos, these best friend travel quotes should help inspire you.
11. “A good friend listens to your adventures. Your best friend makes them with you.” – Unknown
12. “Having a best friend is like having your own little corner of the world to escape to.” – Unknown
13. “You can pack for every occasion, but a good friend will always be the best thing you could bring!” – Unknown
14. “A daring adventure with your best friends might be just what the doctor ordered” – Unknown
15. “There is a whole world out there. Pack your backpack, your best friend and go.” – Unknown
16. “As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.” – Winnie The Pooh
Road Trip with Friends Quotes
Traveling with friends isn’t always sunsets and adventures, it often means spending large amounts of time, journeying on the road with the same people. However, the long journeys can pass quickly when you have close friends to entertain you and make you laugh, making your friendship even stronger. So here are a collection of the best travel quotes with friends about road tripping together, and if you enjoy them then check out this larger selection of road trip quotes to inspire you.
17. “As with any journey, who you travel with is more important than the destination.” – Unknown
18. “A journey well shared is a journey well enjoyed.” – Unknown
19. “No road is long with good company.” – Turkish proverb
20. “Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.” – Izaak Walton
21. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
22. “Sometimes all you need is a great friend and a tank of gas.” – Thelma and Louise
Travel Quotes With Friends You’ll Meet Along The Way
Travel is all about making new connections, whether it’s with locals or fellow travellers. Those new friendships just waiting to happen, are some of the best reasons to get out there and explore. Whilst spending time with travellers you meet on your trip you’ll get a window into another culture, always have a friend to visit in another country, and will be able to enjoy a sense of kinship through your shared love of seeing the world. So to inspire your travels, I’ve collated the best trip quotes for friends that you’ll make whilst exploring the globe.
23. “The more I travelled, the more I realized fear makes strangers of people who should be friends.” – Shirley MacLaine
24. “A friend may be waiting behind a stranger’s face.”– Maya Angelou
25. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” – Jim Henson
26. “The fastest way to make a friend for life is to travel with a stranger” – Unknown
27. “One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are.” – Edith Wharton
28. “We are all travelers in the wilderness of the world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
Best Travel Friends Quotes
There’s nothing more exhilarating than ticking off your bucket list with your best bud by your side. Those moments will go down as the greatest times in your life, and will forever be implanted in your memories. So it makes sense to experience them with your best friend, a person you’ll be happy to have those memories tied to for a lifetime. So below I’ve collected some of the best fun with friends quotes that apply to travel.
29. “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
30. “Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” – Ernest Hemingway
31. “You and me, we are more than friends. We are like a small travel gang!” – Unknown
32. “Friends, sun, sand, and sea – that sounds like a summer to me.” – Unknown
33. “It doesn’t matter where you’re going, it’s who you have beside you.” – Unknown
34. “When traveling life’s journey, it’s good to have a friend’s hand to hold on to.” – Unknown
Friends And Friendship Travel Quotes
Strong friendships are so important in life. From helping you in times of crisis by encouraging and supporting you, to smiling at your side when you have good fortunes. Travel is full of ups and downs, so good friends are a necessity, hence I’ve curated quotes on friends and how they can make your travel experience so much better.
35. “The best things in life are the people we love, the places we’ve been, and the memories we’ve made along the way.” – Unknown
36. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” – Woodrow T. Wilson
37. “Wherever it is you may be, it is your friends who make your world.” – Chris Bradford
38. “Together is our favourite place to be.” – Unknown
39. “Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.” – John Evelyn
40. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” – Anais Nin
…and that’s 40 Quotes about Travelling with Friends
Thats a wrap! I hope these quotes about travelling with friends has motivated you to book your next adventure with your best friend or close buddies.
I’d love to know which of these inspirational travel with friends quotes are your favourite? Are there any more awesome journey with friends quotes that you know? Please share them in the comments below, whether they are funny travel quotes, adventure with friends quotes, or any other quotes for friends.
As an added bonus I’ve included a FREE downloadable PDF of all these vacation with friends quotes so you can keep them handy.
If you’re looking for even more travel inspiration, check out these travel quotes to motivate you to travel independently and explore the world on your own.
- Solo Travel Quotes
- Waterfall Quotes
- Road Trip Quotes
- Mountain Quotes
- Outdoor Quotes
- Hiking Quotes
- Beach Quotes
- Captions for Summer
- Sunrise Captions for Instagram
- Quotes about Exploration
- Sunset Captions for Instagram
- Funny Travel Quotes
- London Quotes
- Arizona Quotes
- Miami Quotes to Inspire your trip to Florida
- If you prefer visuals check out my Pinterest board dedicated to Quotes and Captions.